About American Heart Association (AHA) Courses at KHCC
The KHCC Life Support Training Center is a recognized Center of Excellence by the AHA
- It is committed to training health care members in emergency cardiovascular care.
Through an alliance with the American Heart Association, we offer classes in:
- basic life support
- advanced cardiac life support
- pediatric advanced life support
- Through an alliance with the American Heart Association, we offer classes in:
Hands-on approach to teaching
- All courses are designed and delivered with a hands-on approach. The learner is encouraged to practice and demonstrate both the skills and the knowledge necessary to save lives.
- Our outstanding instructors include board-certified physicians, nurses, respiratory therapists, and others with specialized training and experience. They use educational adjuncts and realistic scenario-based teaching to target specific provider needs.
AHA courses offered by the Life Support Training Center at KHCC:
1. ACLS course
4. PALS course
To register for AHA courses at KHCC: