Through the Physician Education Center, final year medical students can apply for 1-2 months of elective training courses at KHCC. This course allows medical students to observe medical cases, attend morning reports, case reviews, and multidisciplinary meetings and rotate as hands-off with consultant rounds.
How to apply
1. Full information must be filled in the External Trainees Application Form
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Personal photo
4. Training fees (as per KHCC policies)
5. Official letter or Academic certificate (or proof of study for non-graduates).
6. Occupation Practice certificate (if applicable)
7. Passport copy & valid residency (for non-Jordanians)
8. Results of the following medical exams::
12. HIV- Elisa
13. Updated PPD skin test (if result is positive, chest X-ray report is required)
14. Mumps serology (or a documented proof of vaccination)
15. Measles serology (or a documented proof of vaccination)
16. Rubella serology (or a documented proof of vaccination)
17. VZV serology (or a documented proof of vaccination)
All documents must be sent for approval as outlined in the Application Form or sent directly to the Physician Education Center coordinator Lara Kasht at lkasht@Khcc.jo .
KHCC & Jordan University Hospital (JUH) collaboration agreement:
Through this agreement Jordan University Hospital residents participates in a three-month training course at KHCC. Nominated physicians, training periods, rotations and duties are settled and distributed by both KHCC and JUH Residency Program Directors.