Library Policies and Procedures
- The borrowing process is restricted to books only. Other materials such as journals, reference materials and CDs or DVDs cannot be taken outside of the library as per library policies and procedures
- The computer lab is strictly for medical research purposes only. The computers may not be used for games, chatting or any other non- medical purposes
- Users are prohibited from changing any setting on the computers in the Library, and from downloading any programs. All information stored on the computers is routinely erased every Saturday morning
- Only one copy of each document may be printed in the computer lab. A copy machine is available in the library
- The photocopying machine is available only during regular working hours (8:00 am – 5:00 pm Sundays to Thursdays).The use of the copy machine is restricted to the copying of medical and nursing literature located in the Library.
A full list of Library Rules & Regulations is available at the Library.